Multiple Database Querying and Virtualization with Rapid SQL® and UnityJDBC
Registering UnityJDBC as a JDBC source in Rapid SQL® allows users to create a virtual data view that has multiple data sources on different servers and platforms and use SQL queries to join, compare, analyze, and move data between systems. Cross-database queries can be used in any reporting or analytic software allowing access to multiple databases simultaneously.
Business Challenges and Solutions
- Integrate - all your systems with no server changes
- Report & Analyze - across data systems
- Synchronize - between platforms
- Translate - SQL automatically for each system
- UnityJDBC allows Rapid SQL to support cross-database joins and SQL queries similar to Dell's Toad™ products.
- No costly server infrastructure changes are required.
- Virtualization is done in minutes and can be used in other reporting and business software.
- UnityJDBC will translate SQL dialects for different databases automatically and perform SQL functions and syntax internally when not supported by the database.